Wednesday, March 30, 2011

hye my readers!
cam nk share sumthing j utk kali ni...

wise word..
and maybe can be inspirational life 2 u..

  • "Curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
  • There is only one difference between a long life and a good dinner: that, in the dinner, the sweets come last. ~Robert Louis Stevenson
  • In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on. ~Robert Frost
  • Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower. ~ Hans Christian Anderson
  • Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told: "I am with you kid. Let's go." ~ Maya Angelou
  • "I look back on my life like a good day's work, it was done and I feel satisfied with it. I was happy and contented, I knew nothing better and made the best out of what life offered. And life is what we make it, always has been, always will be." ~ Grandma Moses in "My Life's History,"

Positive Life Quotes


  • Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. ~Gandhi
  • Once you say you're going to settle for second, that's what happens to you in life. ~J.Kennedy
  • Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of. ~Ben Franklin
  • Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. ~Steve Jobs
  • Love the earth and sun and animals, Despise riches, give alms to everyone that asks, Stand up for the stupid and crazy, Devote your income and labor to others ... And your very flesh shall be a great poem. ~Walt Whitman
created by me..
nannashazhana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih diatas comment anda semua: Lots of love