Tuesday, November 20, 2012

G.I.V.E Y.O.U.R H.E.A.R.T B.R.E.A.K

Assalamualaikum:)
                                                 


The day I first met you
You told me you'd never fall in love
But now that I get you
I know fear is what it really was

Now here we are
So close yet so far
Haven't I passed the test
When will you realize
Baby, I'm not like the rest

Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to waste
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
Oh yeah, yeah

On Sunday you went home alone
There were tears in your eyes
I called your cell phone, my love
But you did not reply

The world is ours if we want it
We can take it if you just take my hand
There's no turning back now
Baby, try to understand

Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong
Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to waste
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break

There's just so much you can take
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break
Oh yeah, yeah

When your lips are on my lips
And our hearts beat as one
But you slip out of my fingertips
Every time you run, whoa-oh-whoa-oh-oh

Don't wanna break your heart
Wanna give your heart a break
I know you're scared it's wrong

Like you might make a mistake
There's just one life to live
And there's no time to wait, to waste
So let me give your heart a break
(Let me give your heart a break)

'Cause you've been hurt before
I can see it in your eyes
You try to smile it away, some things you can't disguise
Don't wanna break your heart
Maybe, I can ease the ache, the ache
So let me give your heart a break, give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break, your heart a break

There's just so much you can take
Give your heart a break
Let me give your heart a break (your heart), your heart a break (a break)
Oh yeah, yeah

The day I first met you
You told me you'd never fall in love



erm. have you ever couple?or having someone special ? yaa.. this entry is for couple who just break up. since that ramai kawan2 I yang skrg bru putus cinta and dah stop utk bercinta, here some tips for you guys. But, I'm not a doctor cinta but, sure my advice will help to all of you:

How to give your heart break?

1: Block all about him / her whether in facebook, twitter, whatsapp or bbm because if u still contact him/her, means that uolls seorang pengecut. takut akan bayang2 diri sendiri.

2: Delete all memories with him/her: means that not at all. u can accept him/her as a friend. tp kalau lelaki ni if kita ckp kawan, mmg aka kawan betul. but if a girl, if they said kita kawan, then after at all, they will not contact each other. am I right?

3:Hang out with ur besties and busykan diri with ur friends. through that, uolls will forget him/her. yaa!this was proven

4: Busykan diri dgn assignment,and kerja2. So, u xkan ingt memories2 bersama dia. haa!

5:Movie marathon with bestfriend! but, yaa. sure, U will see all those couple since u watching. But, just ignore all of them. take ur time to give your heart break.dont be jealous with them okay!

6: Make a new friend. yya! for sure, u can make ur day glow. but, remember, if they flirting with u, just leave them . 

7: no reload! but, if u want to make a call, just call ur parents, ur friends. no number for them okay

8: Try to have a holiday! yaa! an island! and thats my dream before this. from there, u will calm ur heart. :)

9: Window shopping for a girl 

10: Rajinkan diri utk membaca alquran sbb alquran dpt tenangkan jiwa dan banyak fadhilat disebaliknya. insHa Allah.. berdoalah kepada Allah s.w.t.


Here, hope all this tips can give your heart break. 



After, your heart break, u can search ur jodoh atau biarkan jodoh itu datang sendiri.
and.
At that time, u akan jadi org yang paling bahagia bila seseorang dtg meminang mu dan mengatakan 
"SAYA BAKAL IMAMMU DAN AWAK BAKAL MAKMUMKU"
tak ke sweet namenya?

so, bercinta bukan main nak rak tp at last? bukan dgn si dia kan?
daripada kita buat dosa dgn berpegangan tangan dgn yang bukan mahram, berpelukan , 
apa kata kita tinggalkn semuanya itu.
Kembalilah ke jalan ALLAH S.W.T.
sesungguhnya Allah s.w.t maha mengampun lagi maha mengasihani..
Allahuakbar Allahuakbar Allahuakbar..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih diatas comment anda semua: Lots of love